Friday, May 13, 2011

Defenders and Destroyers of the Universe Now in T-Shirt Form!

Earlier this year I submitted my "Appetite For Eternia" design to teefury.com and I was blown away by the success of the sales! Teefury.com is awesome! They also recently printed my "River Tam and the Fireflies" design. I love making t-shirts, so I submitted some designs to a few other shirt sites.

Nowherebad.com is a brand new t-shirt site similar to Teefury and Ript. I will be featured as their third artist, which is pretty awesome. Shirts here are $15 with free shipping, and are available for 3 days as opposed to the usual 24 hours of some of the other shirt sites. They have chosen my VolTRON design which is a loving tribute to two awesome 80's icons of Tron and Voltron. The shirt will be on sale Monday through Wednesday, May 16th - 18th for $15. This will be the only place to get this shirt, so I hope everyone that wants one will find out about the sale!



Also going up next week is my loving tribute to Cylons with "By Your Command". I had to alter the design a bit from the original but hopefully BSG fans will still love the design. This shirt will be available for 24 hours only at Riptapparel.com for a low fee of $10! This shirt will be available Tuesday, May 17th only and then gone forever (or possibly brought back to life on Ebay).



A special thank you to both Nowherebad.com and Riptapparel.com for featuring my artwork, and thanks to anyone that orders a shirt or two!

2 comments:

SCE said...

I very very bought the 'By Your Command' tee. Too awesome.

Charlie said...

Dude, where can I find an appetite for eternia tee?!?! I've been looking EVERYWHERE!