Saturday, December 13, 2008

All Aboard the USG Ishimura!

It's been a while since i've updated, so i thought i'd post some work that i did a few years back on "Dead Space" for Electronic Arts. I came onto the project in November of 2006, so just a little over 2 years ago. I was hired to design all of the outfits for the employees and inhabitants of the USG Ishimura. As I sci-fi fan, this was an awesome project to work on, the visual style even at this early stage was evidently different than anything EA had done in the past and i knew it would be a great opportunity to do some fun work. Here are a few of the characters i worked on...





All Images property of Electronic Arts © 2008

3 comments:

Jesse Lee said...

yeah! nice work, joey.

this reminds me i've still got to take down the hive mind with that rad space marine guy you designed.

Honeybee said...

Interesting!

Clarence Dass said...

man these look very cool :D

Dead Space is like my favorite on my 360... everything about the game rocks... esp the art concepts