Monday, September 16, 2013

Little Video Game Books Vol. 2

Hello internet!

Earlier this year, I created a series of prints where I combined Little Golden Books with what I felt were a few video games that were instant classics. You can read more about those by clicking HERE.  The response was excellent, and because I had so much fun creating them, I went ahead and made a few more!

This generation of consoles has lasted much longer than any of the previous ones and with that, we've had some incredible gaming experiences. More so than I can remember with any other console generation. As I said before, I wanted this series to look back at games that have had a huge impact on not only me, but on the industry as a whole. I felt Red Dead Redemption, Half-Life 2 and Mass Effect were a worthy follow-up to my previous series. I hope you guys and gals dig 'em!

I love video games, I love Little Golden Books... and I loved combining them into the artwork you see below.


"Don't be too eager to grow up. It ain't as much fun as it looks."
To purchase a print, click HERE



"So, wake up, Mister Freeman. Wake up and... Smell the ashes." 
To purchase a print, click HERE




"I'm sorry, I'm having trouble hearing you- I'm too busy playing with my toys."
To purchase a print, click HERE
             





You can order all 3 prints together! Click HERE



I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them!

2 comments:

Marlys said...

I'd buy the crap out of a FemShep version of your Mass Effect work.

They are all pretty awesome though.

Moe Lane said...

Yeah, I'd buy a FemShep, too.